We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Regional Sales Manager to strengthen the team. The position is in Germany country wide and offers Home office part/full time, the candidate reports directly to the CEO in Berlin. This position is responsible for establishing and developing new markets and for continuing to develop business in existing markets to generate revenue to meet targets within Germany and Europe.
Job Primary Function:
- Acquisition of new customers;
- Demand and budget analysis;
- Working out of system configurations and submission of individualized quotations;
- Independent handling of public tenders;
- Contract negotiations and conclusion;
- Regular submission of sales reporting e.g. lost & won order report; order forecasting, prospect list, competition;
- Ongoing customer care to guarantee customer satisfaction, e.g. visits, regular telephone and/or written contact. Submission of information materials to customers and prospects;
- Supporting regional key accounts;
- Organizing and supporting regional customer events;
- Managing Vendors relations and channel programs.
Education / Experience:
- At least five years of experience in sales, preferably within IT service provider or ISP company, experience in networking equipment and WLAN;
- Strong knowledge in products and services offered by Cisco, Aruba, Juniper, HPE.
- Experience to in selling to CTOs, also on board level;
- Current knowledge of the Reginal regulation regarding wireless.
Skills / Abilities:
- Shows determination to achieve results;
- Focuses on the market;
- Finds better ways;
- Demands top performance;
- Inspires commitment;
- Develops self and others;
- Committed to honesty and integrity;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills also on board level;
- Ability to identify country and customer specific needs;
- Self-motivated worker with minimum supervision;
- Works in a well-organized manner;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Fluent in German and English.
via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone: +49 303 6428580