The available position is for a Junior Network Engineer (Wireless) . The candidate will be supporting continent wide WLAN technologies and infrastructures in Germany and surrounding countries. The position will be located on-site in Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart, Munich and includes traveling to customers as part of the requirements of the position.
The Network Engineer (WLAN) will be responsible for conducting a wireless site surveys both predictive and active on-site survey as long as installing and configuring multi-vendor wireless solutions. As such, the candidate will be supported by a talented cast of technical managers and engineering staff.
Primary Job Functions:
-Configure, install and troubleshoot Wireless equipment
-Configure, install and troubleshoot network devices, switches and routers.
-Remote and onsite support for our customer’s wireless solutions.
-Perform a predictive and passive/active wireless site survey.
-Provide real time support during changes as needed
Education / Experience :
– 2+ years as a hands-on network engineer implementing, designing and supporting a large enterprise network is required.
– Strong working expertise of WLAN technologies (Controllers, WAPs, Cisco Prime and 802.11 fundamentals)
– Strong working expertise with performing on-site and predicative WLAN surveys
– Strong working expertise of LAN technologies (HSRP,STP,VLANs. POE and IP-subnetting)
– Good working knowledge of network cabling infrastructure and specifications
– CCNA R&S minimum industry certification required (CWNA/CCNA Wireless preferred)
– Valid B Driving license
via email : email@example.com
Or phone: +49 303 6428580